I'am finally finishing my vott's and I'am ready for the labels. I can't find any info on where the labels should be placed. Is there a prescribed location (how many inches down from the top)? Thanks
I'am finally finishing my vott's and I'am ready for the labels. I can't find any info on where the labels should be placed. Is there a prescribed location (how many inches down from the top)? Thanks

In the 50's and 60's, Altec sent the labels loose in the box... with instructions where they went. They could be bought separately for homebrews. Early 70's the SR market exploded, and people built too many homebrews with other brand speakers inside, to combat that Altec quit selling them loose. While I may have a copy, it might take the rest of my life to find. I suggest trying to find factory side views, measure and scale.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
They do appear on ebay now & then. Of course I can't say if they are "original" or not, but I have bought them in the past on ebay.
Bookmarks